- Masks are REQUIRED, NO EXCEPTIONS. On before you enter. This is a countryside rule, as well as an RVVA rule. Supervisors will enforce.
- No spectators please.
- We must have a signed waiver for you to play. Supervisors will enforce.
- Teams have 1 hour from their start time to warm up and play as many of their three games as possible. Do not dilly dally between games. Win by 2 with 5 minutes remaining, winner by points when time expires. Supervisors will enforce.
- Open Gym will be from 7-9 on Tuesday Nights, as long as we fill it. there is a 30 player limit, preregister on the website (TUES OPEN GYM in the banner menu). Any capacity will be filled first come first serve. Registration is for the next week only, and will reset Wednesday night.
- A, BB, C, and Women's will all have a double header (back to back games) at least once in February (A's double header is on Jan 31). Please be aware that your start times may fluctuate during this period.
- We will not be playing on Super bowl Sunday Feb7 (go Bills), during the Shamrock VB tournament Mar14, or Easter Sunday Apr4. Our goal is to finish the indoor season mid April and get outside!!
- Normal Indoor rules apply. If you are an advanced player playing down in B or C, please play at a level commensurate with the skill level, even in playoffs.
We will constantly re-evaluate these rules as the season/pandemic progresses. These are weird times and everyone is trying to have a little fun, so lets all just chip in to the effort and follow these rules please.