We will have decision on potentially starting the summer season by Sunday the 31st of May. All dependent on the lifting of restrictions by state and local officials.
Registration is live for the upcoming summer season. We plan to start the week after social distancing is lifted!
We are indefinitely suspending the winter season. We will continue to monitor the situation, in hopes that we can restart if local health officials deem it appropriate, Sorry everyone.
We are stopping the regular season after tonight and going straight to playoffs. Please click on the PDF document on the main page for more information. PLAYOFF BRACKETS ARE UP.